Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ready for Fall


I know I will think different in January, but for now I am ready for Fall. Everything in the yard has taken on the look of pending doom! I am looking forward to sitting by the fireplace and doing some quilting. It has been a very busy summer even if I did kill the garden. Steve gave me some weed killer and I kind of over done it. Killed everything in my garden! My flowers did really well and looked very nice. I am working on a Christmas table topper this week. I have it pieced and am ready to start quilting it. Monday the guy comes to finish the damage on the shop, then we will be done with the tornado damage. It has been a real pain in the butt, working with the insurance company. I hope we don't have to go through this anytime again soon! Anyhow here is a picture of the front of the house.

3 comments:

Lilly said...

Kathy, I love the way you decorated the front of your house. It is beautiful. Your rose bush is putting on a great show. I can't believe how big it has gotten. Don't forget to show a pic of the table topper you are making. One day I may get to have my dining room table back the way it should be.

LN said...

WOW that's REALLY pretty granny!!

Linette said...

Looks great! I love Fall although not looking forward to winter.
I was at Hobby Lobby the other day and had to get me a few new Fall decorations. :) I should take a picture of them!